"I am the grammarian about whom your mother warned you."
So here are The Roolz:
Use this format for your post . Include an introduction to your interview post and a link to the person who tagged you for participation. Answer the ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress). Include some pictures if possible. Tag five other writers/bloggers by sending them an email and then add their links to the end of your interview post.Their answers should go up the week after.
Your blog post would need to be up between the 22 Oct – 26 Oct . If you are on She Writes you put the post up there, too. Your Blog post will be labelled: The Next Big Thing Blog Tag.
1. What is the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea come from for the book? A song by HIM :::batting eyes coquettishly in the general direction of Helsinki:::
3. What genre does your book fall under? — Hard to say. It’s paranormal/urban fantasy, but in a sense it’s also sci-fi, it’s set in the future.
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition? I don’t know yet. Some characters are inspired by actors, others by musicians, others by no one. Not saying who’s who in the few photos I’ve added. They simply inspired characters in the story. There’s a key character that I haven’t even got a human role model in mind for. Yet. Honestly I think I’d prefer a bunch of unknowns to be cast in it.
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Ultimately it’s about wanting something you can’t have and making the best of the results of imperfect choices.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I hope to find an agent…
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Hahaha! What year is this? I’m like the Energizer Bunny, still going on it!
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Honestly I have no idea.
9. Who or What inspired you to write this book? The song I mentioned in Q2.
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? Vampires. Humor. Murder. Demons. Prague. Organized crime. Seduction.
And here is where I break the rules! I’m such an anarchist. I’m not going to tag anyone in this, because in the past I rarely get anyone playing along. HOWEVER COMMA if you want to join in let me know and I will add your name and a link to your blog to this post.